Which code "C" or "D" applies for Oil Record Book entry of ER bilge water transferred to sludge tank?

01 Mar '17, 06:58

March 1, 2017, 6:58 a.m.
KnowledgeBase's gravatar image


Since liquid transferred into sludge tank the corresponding entry must be under code "C":

C11.1 [Name of sec 3.1 Oil residue/sludge Tank & Designation]
11.2 xx m3
11.3 xx m3
11.3 xx m3
11.4 xx m3 collected from [identification of source - Bilge Holding Tank]

Additionally bilge water disposal must be recorded under code "D":

D13 xx m3 from clean bilge tank capacity xx m3, now xx m3
14 from hh:mm to hh:mm xx m3
15.3 to oil residue (sludge) tank now xx m3


permanent link

01 Mar '17, 07:07

March 1, 2017, 7:07 a.m.
SeamenExchangeExpert's gravatar image

add your answer

MarineProHelp 2018 - 2022