What is the starting procedure for freon refrigeration system?
27 Nov '18, 09:20
- Check level of lubricating oil in the compressor, add oil if necessary and must be visible in the sight glass.
- Start the condenser cooling system and compressor cooling if applicable.
- Open compressor discharge stop valve.
- Set the capacity regulator to minimum, and to avoid excessive pressure reduction in the compressor when starting-up, the suction stop valve must be opened a couple of turns to prevent the oil foaming.
- Open the king valve or liquid valve.
- Start the compressor motor - check suction and oil pressure.
- Adjust the expansion valve until the suction pressure correspond to the temperature desired for the cooled compartment.
- Check to ensure that level of oil is normal, while operation and oil return flow from the oil separator is functioning.
- Do not leave the compressor during first 15 minutes of operation until its condition is normal.
27 Nov '18, 09:22