Get help from Pros. Remove ads. Promote your CV or LinkedIn profile.

When opening hatch covers on a General Cargo vessel, what would indicate that there was ingress of water into the cargo holds during the voyage?

29 Aug '19, 15:20

Aug. 29, 2019, 3:20 p.m.
KnowledgeBase's gravatar image


Check for bright rust streaks on hatch coamings. Those will be a clear indication. Of course, if weren't there before.

permanent link

29 Aug '19, 15:22

Aug. 29, 2019, 3:22 p.m.
thebestchief's gravatar image

add your answer

MarineProHelp 2018 - 2022