Enter marine-related query and AI bot will look for best match in our DB.

What is meant when a vessel is said to have sinkage?

31 Aug '19, 08:55

Aug. 31, 2019, 8:55 a.m.
KnowledgeBase's gravatar image


Sinkage is the change in draft a vessel obtains when moving through the water.

permanent link

01 Sep '19, 05:22

Sept. 1, 2019, 5:22 a.m.
capt's gravatar image

add your answer

Related questions

MarineProHelp 2018 - 2020

First time here? Check out the FAQ!

If you've arrived to new location and wonder how to dress comfortably according to weather, check Comfiesto