If there anything goes wrong with the loading or the discharging, to whom shall the Duty Officer report to for corrections?

21 Sep '19, 06:57

Sept. 21, 2019, 6:57 a.m.
KnowledgeBase's gravatar image


For any adjustment of loading rate and other manageable questions, the stevedore superintendent/loading master should be contacted.

In the case of any unforeseen issues or deviations of cargo properties, issues with vapor return, cargo equipment etc., the Chief Mate / Master should be contacted immediately.

permanent link

21 Sep '19, 07:14

Sept. 21, 2019, 7:14 a.m.
thebestchief's gravatar image

add your answer

MarineProHelp 2018 - 2021