What may be the cause of the Main engine Tacho Alignment Error Alarm being triggers often?
29 Jan '20, 14:23
- Dirty Pick up Sensor. Cleaned both Tacho Pick up Sensor and detector metal plate at the Flywheel.
- One or both Tachos may be misaligned.
- Encoder drive slipping or encoder mount misaligned. After FWE, check The fixing screws of both Tacho A and Tacho B. Tighten if loose.
- Check the support and Angle encoder. It may get damaged due to vibration. Replace and re-align if this is the case.
- At the same time, check the run-out of the shaft. It should be within(+/- 0.2mm).
29 Jan '20, 14:26