We got the following fault in the MOP:
FIVA Integrator Saturation - FIVA Fault: Main Spool at drain position.
The FIVA controller integrator has compensated more than allowed.
15 Feb '20, 20:53
This fault may occur due to:
- Loose connection on FIVA pilot valve set point,
- Mechanically Stuck FIVA pilot valve
- FIVA main spool stuck at tank or injection position
- FIVA pilot valve receives a shutdown but CCU does not
- CCU CH.70 always ask an output more than 12mA or always less than 12 mA.
15 Feb '20, 20:56