Main Engine Auto Slow Down got activated.
The following alarms have also been activated at the same time in MOP:
1. Unit Tag CCU2_03023209: Exhaust Valve Open Stroke Low.
2. Unit Tag CCU2_030406: ELFI/FIVA feedback signal failure.
The following alarms have been activated at the same time on AMS Panel:
1. M/E EICU A & EICU B abnormal (Channel No:0123 & 0125).
2. M/E Slown Down Prewarning (Channel No:0107).
3. M/E Auto Slow Down (Channel No:0109).
4. M/E Cylinder Lub System Abnormal (Channel No:0538)
The following alarms have been activated at the same time on Safety System Panel:
1. Auto Emergency Slow Down
2. ECS Slow Down A/B.
06 Mar '20, 21:01
Described symptoms indicate one of the following:
- Failure of FIVA valve
- Failure of FIVA feedback sensor
- Failure of Cabling
Start with replacing a sensor and proceed further if this will not help.
06 Mar '20, 21:16