Are we required to ask our flag administration for the approval of ''OneOcean'' as a provider of the product Electronic maritime publications ?

This question is marked "community wiki".

01 Sep, 10:41

Sept. 1, 2021, 10:41 a.m.
OPSSHIP22's gravatar image


Certificate of enrolment in the digital publications system is required to be carried by vessel. Here is an example example

permanent link

2 days ago

Sept. 23, 2021, 1:13 p.m.
thebestchief's gravatar image

add your answer

MarineProHelp 2018 - 2021