A type of siphon barograph in which the mechanically magnified motion of a float resting on the lower mercury surface is used to record atmospheric pressure on a rotating drum.

Related Terms


The record made by a barograph


A recording barometer. A highly sensitive barograph may be called a microbarograph

Related questions

MarineProHelp 2018 - 2020