Become a Patron and get help from Pros
A floodgate. sluicing pond.

Related Terms


1. A valve or sluice gate for regulating water or sewage flow. 2. A closed water conduit controlled by valves and located between the intake and the turbine in a hydroelectric plant.


A gate for shutting out, admitting, or releasing a body of water, a sluice

Related questions

MarineProHelp 2018 - 2021